Legacy Mortgage is the home loan designed for you.
Legacy Mortgage Group is a full-service brokerage. We provide numerous services for residential financing and commercial financing. In addition, our private fund also finances specific projects. Our list of services include:
- Residential Mortgages: Legacy Mortgage Group provides residential mortgages to first-time home buyers. In addition, we also have mortgages for people looking to purchase a second home or an investment property. We’ll provide you with access to the best mortgage products and rate nationally.
- Commercial Mortgage: Legacy Mortgage Group also provides commercial mortgage products to commercial and industrial clients. We do in-house underwriting, making it easier for clients to obtain financing.
- Private Financing: Our private fund has financed numerous regional projects in Alberta and British Columbia. Legacy Mortgage Group provides competitive rates and low fees.
- Bridge Capital: Legacy Mortgage Group also provides bridge capital to local businesses. Our bridge capital will help cover your business expenses until you acquire permanent capital from equity investors or other debt lenders. Legacy Mortgage Group offers favorable repayment terms to businesses.
- Mezzanine Financing: Legacy Mortgage Group also provides mezzanine financing. Mezzanine financing combines debt and equity financing, granting lenders the right to convert debt into equity in a company.
- Equipment Financing: Legacy Mortgage Group also provides equipment financing to help small organizations obtain the necessary equipment to perform their business processes. We provide favorable rates and terms to help local small businesses grow.
- Industrial Building Purchases: Purchasing Industrial and commercial buildings are more challenging and expensive than residential properties. Legacy Mortgage Group provides financing for industrial and commercial clients, ranging from $3 million to $100 million.
- Retail Strip Mall Purchases: Legacy Mortgage Group also provides financing for retail strip mall purchases
- CMHC Insured Multi-Family Financing: Legacy Mortgage Group also provides financing for Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation-insured multi-family properties.
- Second Mortgages: Second mortgages are usually taken on properties with an existing home loan. Legacy Mortgage Group can provide you with the best second mortgage products and rates.
- Equity Line Visas: Legacy Mortgage Group can also provide you with Equity Line Visas. Equity Line Visas are ideal for financing home improvement projects, renovations, debt consolidation, and business expansion.
- Chip Reverse Mortgages: Chip reverse mortgages are perfect for homeowners above 55. These mortgages eliminate the need for monthly payments, alleviating the financial constraints of many older homeowners.
- Inventory Financing: We also provide credit to businesses for inventory purposes. We’ll finance your inventory purchases.
- Working Capital: Does your organization need a loan to cover its short-term operational costs? Legacy Mortgage Group provides working capital loans to help businesses sustain their everyday functions.
- Software Capital: Legacy Mortgage Group embraces technology to the fullest. We understand your organization might need to upgrade to the latest software to function smoothly. Hence, we provide software capital loans to help businesses streamline operations.
- Refinances: Refinancing a mortgage is often an appealing option for many people. Refinancing enables you to switch from a variable to a fixed-rate mortgage, stabilizing payments. Alternatively, you might have improved your credit score and qualify for a mortgage with better rates. Many homeowners also refinance their home loans for home improvements, investments, debt consolidation, etc. Legacy Mortgage Group can help you with refinancing.
- Purchases: Whether you’re buying a home for the first time or an experienced buyer, we can help you with the best mortgage products and rates.
- Switches and Transfers: Legacy Mortgage Group can also help you switch lenders. You’re unlikely to receive the best mortgage rates from your existing lender. Legacy Mortgage Group can help you transfer to a lender with more favorable rates.
- Post-Bankruptcy Financing: Legacy Mortgage Group also helps individuals and businesses with post-bankruptcy financing.
- Debt Consolidation: Legacy Mortgage Group can help you use your home equity to lower interest payments and reduce payees.